The technological innovation of Bsamply meets the tradition and creativity of the Marzotto Lab forming a partnership that will bring the fashion industry into the digital age 4.0
We are glad to announce the BSAMPLY partnership with one of the leaders in the global textile scene, Marzotto Lab.
Starting from September 2019 the Marzotto Lab catalog will be available online on the digital showroom /SOURCE on bsamply.com. This allows Marzotto Lab’s existing clients to have easy access to new and permanent collections, and for new clients to discover and source directly online. Marzotto Lab will be able to manage their order processes both online and offline through the digitalization and digital interconnection offered by the Bsamply platform, significantly reducing time, costs and environmental impact.
We at Bsamply foresee the future for the textile industry going digital. Meeting the fashion industry’s demand by creating a platform that digitalizes the entire life cycle of fashion. From conception and design to production and sales, the supply-chain process can be digitally tracked and we also working on future traceability via blockchain technology.
Bsamply Order App Launch
Together with this partnership, Bsamply lanches the new BSAMPLY ORDER APP, a tool that makes the process of sampling simpler and faster, giving suppliers access immediately to their client’s orders. By scanning a QR Code, applied to each product, it will be possible to quickly gather and process orders offline. Order data will be shared immediately with their sales team and clients.
- Sampling process – simpler and faster;
- No limit on the number of accounts for a company – allowing to put all the salesforce online;
- Option to ship samples online or offline;
- Keeping a history of orders from clients in one place;
- It can be integrated with all ERPs/ CRMs of textile suppliers and fashion brands.
Marzotto Lab is one of the leaders in the global textile scene, a group that includes important brands with consistent know-how, offering a wide range of quality materials for the fashion and furnishing industry:
- Redaelli, specialized in velvet since 1893
- Tessuti di Sondrio, for over one hundred eighty years specializing in the transformation of cotton fabrics
- Nuova Tessil Brenta, specialized in technical cottons
- Linificio e Canapificio Nazionale, manufacturer of linen yarns since 1873
- Lanerossi, since 1817 producing homeware collections and contemporary woolen fabrics
- Marzotto Home, manufacturer of luxury homeware collections since 1836